Monday, March 8, 2010

All Set

Finally got my visa application to email. I have my appointment for 26th may 8.30AM be good to get it out of the way early on. As soon as I get it I can fly back. She should have been released today but I have not heard Googol can be a bit slow. If not today then I think tomorrow else they are in violation of a legal technicality and legal type really hate it when that happens I used to work in the courts they were very pernickety about things like that. They would release a serial killer if someone messed up the paperwork.

All I got was another two papers noticing she got the Mayillama Award. I got her quite a beautiful Rosewood Govinda Radha piece. It has been growing on me. I have been oiling it with Sandalwood, Rose and Jasmine Oil obviously the Sandalwood wasn't pure. One more coat of Sandalwood then I'll let it dry off a little before posting it to her on Wednesday.

I'll be travelling light. Oh the Russian Circus was sort of interesting but so was the seminar on manuscript preservation. I think I'll miss this place. I have avoided major conflicts. I think they want me back. I hope things stay that way for the two years. And I hope we can be together by then.

All I have to do is increase the Tapas. And she must have amassed some tapas by now it can't all be going to winning awards that she doesn't want. Oh the Maharaja of Tripura a sister state visited for a Kuki Tribal Conference and asked to see her to offer his support but he was denied access. You have to fill in two applications and it takes a few weeks and even then. It's really odd what the Man is doing here but he is the Man that's why we don't like the Man.

All set have three tubes of mosquito repellent a maestro card that usually works at least once wherever I go and enough Indian rupees to take me to Bangalore and last till my flight on Friday oh I should email the Katmandu NGO and remind them when I shall be arriving. Well quick meditation before bed time just to build up some tapas and then tomorrow I'll relax well not even pretend to try to finish the Syriac and just oil my icon. Wood likes to drink oil. Ooh and there is the possibility of an IMAX avatar experience. Not sure if life really does get better only different or as they prefer here differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment