Friday, October 2, 2009

Orf to the kids on Sunday

Except they are on extended hols but if the priest is still there there will be hot water my own room and plenty of time to concentrate on Syriac. I shall get my East Syriac up to speed for when classes start at DVK in November.

Dennis had mentioned if I am unhappy and isolated why not return to Blighty. Hmm. Sent a stern to the Attorney (in the power of sense) thanking him for his assistance but if my cousins were going to end up with the lion's share of my mother's inheritance and the steadfast belief that they are meant to keep the capital intact for my death and they are not pressing my psychotic brother to make good on his offers of compensation then I really don't see why I have to take their funny stories about how I will give all my money away to the nearest Nigerian scammer. First What Money.

So I have decided to keep my share of my mother's dosh. There is nothing else it would appear left to me. And until or unless I sign something over allowing them to invest in their names and on my behalf I dunno this is getting a bit silly, but I am pretty sure if they were unwilling to become trustees because of the complexity of trust law then I think it's time to thank them and go my own way. As stupid as I am I still feel I am in the best place to determine my own interests given the way others have been interpreting it.

But if they can secure any of the stolen goods money etc. They can invest that. If I am being unreasonable let me know and I'll reconsider.

As for isolated I dunno. They are irritating me now. Over tea one priest I neither like nor dislike asks me why I haven't shaved. Did I not have time. Now all day I've been getting oh you must feel so free because I don't have exams. I could have let it slide. I just asked him did we get married last night and nobody tell me about it. I'm tired leave me alone. Why am I explaining why I haven't shaved to somebody I don't like or dislike. I did explain to another priest whom I don't like Mariadas but he has mary's name, why I don't iron. But even he began to irritate me when he started telling me to keep my room tidy, one it's a cell not a room, and two what business is it of his.

So yes a break would be good. I may even decide the priest is a lot nicer than I remember. I sent him not a snooty letter I hope, I tried to erase the snootiness. Letting him know that I wanted to remain a friend of the Ashram but if my presence was not required he need only let me know and I can end our relationship outwith bitterness. And in future it would be helpful if he gave me more notice before changing agreed plans. That was on he would find it difficult to book a sleeper train to Chennai bit late for me to get an advance booking now. He is delaying the return of the kids so Fr Jose the CMI checking out the place won't be able to see them after all. I also mentioned I wouldn't be getting him the whiskey to save on weight.

I figure I have done enough for him suffered enough for ireland and all that. If I hadn't asked for some rent or cash from my psychotic brother to help the kids then I would never have been accused of being a mentally ill abuser who belongs behind bars or a psychiatric ward not that I would be playing happy families still with him, because destiny is set, but this was the trigger, anyway I don't see as I have to do any more. I have chocolates, pens, books for the kids and some Syriac textbooks for meself.

Put me feet up for ten days. Last few with the wild ones. See how Manjulah the Albatross is doing the trick is to imagine she is dead so if they just screwed up her orthosis it's still better than being dead. Oh and I feel the urge to go to Landmark tomorrow and either purchase The curious incident of a dog barking in the night, and Pantajali's Yoga Sutras in Hindi, because I doubt they will have it in Meiteilon. Or I can put them on order.

Oh and the trick for my better humour. Whatever the theory of diabetes. I think it's to imagine you are a gel and made of sugar and spice. And imagine that in your gel body you have a cupboard where you store the extra sugar spice and carbs. Then when you get to 40+ somebody nicks your cupboard. So now you can't store any sugar spice or carbs. Thus when you need any for visitors or celebrations or just day to day needs you have to start taking them from your own body. Can't fool me I'm not really a gel and even if I were they ain't made of sugar and spice at all.

So I bought myself some dates, which are sort of healthy. And chiki or chikli which is a cross between peanut brittle and peanut butter. It said healthy and tasty on the package so it must be true. Nellikuduru here I come. In fact I am now so looking forward to going I don't really care that no one will pick me up from Kazipet. I am looking forward to wandering around Kazipet (not too far bag is really heavy now) finding a bus using my best accent. How hard can it be it's district Warangal. There must be a bus that heads to Nellikuduru and I can recognize Nellikuduru from the other villages. Not the sharpest is I but I lived there for five months. I shall use pigeon power.

Catch y'all tomorrow and tomorrow then I'll write again from Pondicherry. And if the President responds by email I shall pass on his regards. Well he started it with his I love Gandhi talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment