Friday, October 2, 2009

So all set

Met Fr Jose last night after Ramsa. He had contacted his laicized priest friend regarding Irom Sharmila Chanu, but the geezer said he'll pass it on to folks in Delhi try the internet. I guess if it's your job not so much romance involved. Conan the Barbarian never had this sort of problem. Or even that gruff Akkadian ex Wrestler I have come for the woman and your head. What use is the Sword against bureacracy.

As for the advocate leave it he says till he returns 8 November, which is what I would have said, often problems go away if you ignore them for long enough, especially in India. I met the advocate she was visiting DVK on other business mentioned she hadn't had time, I mentioned I was leaving for a month on Sunday, so she responded with so I'll get the interview sorted with the commissioner on Monday. I don't think she was really paying much attention mind. And I figure I'll get a two year student visa from SEERI which I could extend to five years. And not even the Great Communist Empires think longer than five years in any one plan. I should head home in March to sort out my money. Well first check there actually is money to sort out then sort it.

He doesn't mind not seeing the kids just wanted a chat with the Paul Father. If the man runs away on urgent bi'ness in Hyderabad on the day of his visit that's India too. I think it's that they feel guilty even if they haven't done anything wrong on the day, oh my god I am turning into a brown Sahib, but it's the incessant drumming, and the high pitched singing of their wimin would drive anyone to G&Ts.

Another blonde did turn up you could tell she was a foreigner always wears salwar kameez with chunni, and I have chikli for now, so leaving her well alone.

Just advised a librarian type kid on his esol grammar test. Now english grammar can be a bit of a I mean correct usage, I dunno. What's that about. When we arrive we had decided, hon no 1 psychotic brother's hon no 2 wife had a habit of saying when I shall have main verbed. Who but a foreigner but I am sure it would pass, or is that would have passed an ESOL exam.

Tail end of the cold going. I might pop down to Landmark, just to be among the friendly zombies of the shopping mall. I probably shouldn't have bought the kids anything, but a book we are talking colouring numbers letters or cartoon style flimsy ones, a 12gm choc bar and a blue pen well if you can corrupt a Lambadi that easily there is no hope for humanity. Haddon wrote the Dog Barking book easy English so, and Satchitananda has good reviews on Pantanjali's Yoga Sutras. Worth a stroll if it's sunny.

Not sure if I am getting ready for Samadhi, I hope it kicks in before the diabetes, or Jose arranges a meeting with an attractive widow, the thought of which having reflected on that last nursey person, is becoming more to the repulsive side of attractive repulsive. But I am fickle no doubt my feelings will be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment