Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back to as close as you can get to home without actually having a home

So New Delhi immigration are really wasting all that money spent on incredible India. They sort of give you the creepy feeling that they aren't a first world nation and don't particularly want to be one. More a third world one where money and connections to a politician/bollywood star counts and others could have electrodes attached to their testicles on a whim. Well he didn't quite say all that more of general prattiness. Delayed me by two minutes trying to claim I didn't have a valid visa because I was entering his country before my two months absence had expired. And to be fair he was just as rude and unhelpful to the white female blonde signwriter whom he called a journalist whom he saw while he was delaying me. Then his supervisor turned up he stamps the wrong page of the passport and I left asking whether he thought that might cause me any problems later and would I need to bribe anyone and he just giggled. This is India.

Back in Kottayam I realize nothing matters that much. I have had another go at that text number ten in Healey about oops getting bitten here so I'll hurry. Yep she wrote back another letter slam dunk. She is hoping that I will gain strenght of mind or something poor thing anyway not to worry, got a picture and a protestation and possibly poems to come.

I may have to visit her soonish.

Nope too many bites gotta put some cream on or get under cover ciao all life continues it's warm here and I gotta do something about these mosquitoes

No comments:

Post a Comment