Friday, April 2, 2010

poor at last

My mother knew how to do it Dom Vincent recalled. So I am going to put her money away in three accounts not so much frozen solid as pretty impossible for me to access even if I send them nice letters assuming I knew where to write. Now they might earn decent interest but the key is I won't be able to spend the money on flowers or orphans or lost causes.

Apart from that have enough to get my flight to Cochin. I have to make an effort to see the gel in Manipur but that's a bit terrifying I'd prefer to knuckle down to a marathon pace making run and send her another letter. I have postcards from the TATE to send her was going to send her a microscope but then thought nah she isn't a boy, and then a bop-it but she is a yogin human rights defendor ie she isn't a boy so I dunno if I see something small to slip into the parcel will do but it will have to reach out and grab me.

Otherwise all set, not sure if I care that much where the money goes but making sure I can't really access it. Ok three years or more in Kottayam. I'll leave off travels really till Xmas then I hope Nepal again in a monastery though I did say I'd go to a wedding in Goa but I am not that keen. I have to go to my own don't see why I have to go to any others. I'm sure something terrible may happen but it's too cold I am in lizard mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment