Wednesday, April 21, 2010

registered

Finally and in the end we entered an a/c room with two large flags an aquarium and really small tv not even the flat screen type and the SI signed the papers and waived us off. I am now registered pretty much fully with the police and foreign registration officer and I have a residence permit valid till March next year which is for now as much as I would want. Though if I leave India have to go back and do this again. My man Manjoj his trick is to find a time when the SI is not unwilling to quadruple sign stuff. Now forget bribery my mother would now know to thank Manoj with a bottle of spirits so next time he'd remember us and speed things up. But that's not a bribe and though I mocked her ways it works equally well with dustbin men and GPs.

Finally decided to read the glass bead game and got a copy of a patanjali lite for the princess. Be fun if the LIberals came to power in Blighty wow now that would be fun. So dragon alert is cancelled lets see what the smog clearing terrain looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment