Sunday, April 11, 2010

They come at night

So there is one theory that the whole daywalking vampyres started after 9-11 damn muslim just like the jews they walk among us and you can't tell them apart from normal folks, but of course at the same time they live in ghettoes refuse to mix with normal folks and have wyrd practices that they won't share with us. Apparently psychologists have given such a name not just racists bullshit a proper scientific term.

So no mosquitoes in the day mind and I have checked in with the office they are searching out a form so I can register with the copshop nearby and I chatted to Fr Dr Professor Ragu and he doesn't expect me to do anything apart from self study which is cool with me and now I have asked I am sort of free as the classes are in Malayalam. The classes for the MA are in English but it's still pretty informal everyone passes. Alex my colleague is waiting for an exam but it may not happen. He wants a career and to take things more seriously I am just trying to hide out till I can get married.

Yep did a fine analysis of her picture. I think it means she will be free in about four years. I am still banking on a chinese invasion circa end of 2012 but the unexpected does have a habit of happening whereas the expected just never turns up. Bit like SEERI exams suits me. Oh and i have a four way adaptor plug which means I can plug the laptop for recharging in my room and not have to wander outside. I'll get a printer soon, maybe tomorrow and some paper.

Sorted out the banking it seemed less of a lessness on my return they say I will have a debit card soon. No rush I'll wait for that to get the printer and paper. Tomorrow some books perhaps. It's really nice to be back. I'll treat myself to a faluda later. Mango season is coming soon and then it will be mango shakes. When Alex leaves I'll bump up the download speeds on films for now who needs films.

Nothing else to report for now. No doubt I am missing something essential but no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment