Friday, April 23, 2010

My new friend Sam

I was very dubious about Alex the American's plan to befriend the new guard dog. Especially since my last experience with doggies here. The puppies the priest killed maybe that's why I still complain about him nope it's about the money.

But yeah we walked her. She had been in the cage past few days whining away. I think she is a puppy 3 months about just weaned but not fully grown yet. Tough little thing. She was overexcited on being let out. But she calmed down after we walked about a little. First little dog who came to sniff her nearly got it's head taken off, might have been an overfriendly nip but I think she will kill any small animal that comes near her.

Apart from that bought her some treats a new collar and lead which we can put on her tomorrow. It will end in tears I know for this is India. Things are here that are so beautiful and mystical the like of which the West does not know. And things so ugly and wicked the West does not have. And there be dragons here.

For now I have a new friend amd she is a beauty a German Shepherd/Alasatian cross, only in India does that make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment