Sunday, April 18, 2010

Registration with the FRRO

So I get the feeling that no one here actually knows how to register with the FRRO. They did have one student way back in the day who did this stuff but since then only people on tourist visas, OCIs and Indians. It took them a while to get there. Fr Jacob probably has more pull but he won't be back for a while. I think Monday I will head over to a place where it might be good to start asking. And then one bureacracy is pretty much the same as another. So long as you don't mind waiting. I'll take a book, and I still have a week to comply with the registration requirement. How hard can it be.

Plus I get an uncanny feeling that the princess is free. In the sense I started thinking well ok preps take a few months she'll want to see her mother. She should come to Kottayam for a visit probably after the service. Or I could go north Nepal Burma even Assam some of the North East I won't need a permit for. But if she were free today. She should come to Kottayam. I mean I stood by her while she needed to do her whole fast unto death in solitary. She can come support me while I study Syriac.

No comments:

Post a Comment