Thursday, April 15, 2010

TVU and the OIAHE

Ok so last month I win a partial upheld thing with the OIAHE against TVU. Basically they accept my fundamental human right of a tribunal within a reasonable time was denied me by TVU so they suggested a refund basically 1500 quid. Now they don't uphold any of my other complaints which I think is wrong but who cares it's only a legal game. So I accept the offer and want it handed to John the Just. I was going to send it to three charities but as it's a token amount I thought easier just to hand it to John the Just at least he stood by me in this. Now odd thing. TVU then reply oh but do you mean John the Just (obviously I gave full name and address) or do you mean something else that you haven't said. Let us know and we will get going. So I told them to stop taking the piss and hand the money over. And I copied the letter to OIAHE.

Now odd thing OIAHE guy says doesn't look like you have accepted the offer and you aren't being very polite and if you don't accept the offer by tomorrow you lose it. So I replied with I want to make a formal complaint of racism against you. Odd though you'd think after two years they'd pay up the 1500 they stole from me and count themselves well lucky.

Oh well I assume I'll get another round of letters from his line manager, the Chief Executive and the Company Secretary saying he isn't racist but I figure that too is the game. Difference in India is there is far less paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment