Friday, August 21, 2009

India

So I was not wrong about my daughters, beautiful souls. But I don't think they will be tempted to return to India to work with the poor. But very beautiful in either sari or jehendra I think it's called, or Salwar Kameez. One day someone will accept my offer to visit my Lambadis. And on that I had wondered why Paul Father had been so silent since sending me Manjulah's orthosis photo. And it was a photo of her orthosis. Perhaps I should remind him of Kant's categorical imperative. Or perhaps not he is now building a Sacred Heart Church.

After all those lectures on modern missions and the Church is not a building. The man is primarily an architect builder. I'd submit him to DSM V for a new disease of obsessive compulsive building. Before the building was not a church, now the church is the building, and when it's done he'll ask to replicate the model in the African missions. Although for historians and archeologists the man is a dream. Spirituality/Religion outwith patriarchal structures leave no mark on the world.

Yeah I think I may just retire to my forest. There doesn't really appear to be much difference between my biological social and religious brothers and sisters. Their treasures are in the world where their heart is. I am not saying I am better. I am I believe ontologically different unless of course it comes to sugar / dairy products. I had tiffin with that Madam Cyn.

A bit like Paul then I have that terrible sin of inevitable avoidable Type II diabetes for in my weakness God is strong and to stop me whining on about how the others have missed the point and don't want treasures in heaven. We all want treasures in heaven but as Fr Nelson reminds me do you not also want pastries from a French Indian Widow and though he believes that I am merely using the term metaphorically, and although I am not ruling out the extras, I am pretty sure I mean pastries sugar/dairy based confections et alia illius generis. And just because I used Latin don't mean I is talking about sex.

Ooh Today Bible study and my meet to set up Malayalam lessons with a parishioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment