Saturday, August 22, 2009

The North East Frontier lands

On your visa you have to state that you won't enter the badlands. India is strange but the North East the land of the more asiatic looking tribals is just, it's puzzling how people can continue to function where evil prevails. I am pretty sure that an incarnation of Vishnu is summoned so where is he. I am not clear who is doing what to whom, just that everybody seems to be doing it up north east and there is a bravery that comes when Man has taken everything from you and then keeps taking.

So had a long chat with Father Jose on India and how it's not all that bad, or ok it is that bad but it isn't caste it's poverty and look at all the projects we are doing do you fancy teaching english meboy and by the way I do know of an attractive widow what do you think and then perhaps you should seek a spiritual director for confidential advice not me but I am available. So I figure first chance I get I'll just give him the potted history and see if he says Oh.

Beyond that he has promised and I know he is an Injian, so not going to cancel all my appointments but he has promised to visit the Hyderabad Diocese pop in to see my Lambadis as they are my first love and see what can be done, maybe the CMI could set up a school nearby. That would be a result. Plus they are making a school for disabled the pc term is just too long to write and I never really know what it means. It will be on my doorstep so I dunno. I promise to spend less than a second hand BMW from a dodgey second hand car dealer or a cut price leisure cruise for the nouvelle nouveau riche if you promise not to give me any advice on how to spend my money.

The Yolanda Gitanjali Award strikes again, though apparently one of the gels was a possibility though the priest was suspicious why I should offer 1k to a European when he could rescue 100 tribals infants from child prostitution for the same amount. If you put it like that mind you never spend any money outside a small town near Namibia. But to reassure him I extended the award to a German friend he knows who is equally rich and being a male would protect him from accusations of sexual favours or perhaps it was to gain ... the trick is not to analyze and stay out of the north eastern frontier lands because my visa don't allow it and the security forces there don't mess around.

No comments:

Post a Comment