Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So I thought he might be insane

The elderly highly respected aren't they all, prof stops half way and complains to the Sisters that women have brains in their uteri, where as male brains are in their head. Women's brains are reproductive men's creative. We need both he is not judging but they are better off as primary school teachers they will never understand theology the best they can hope to do is repeat what he says but how he wishes they could truly understand like a man. Ok not quite like that but pretty much. So I had to interject is this not Father what they say in the west of Indians that White People can do research but Indians just repeat what the teacher says like children. Of course the shock sigh was heard around the class. Then the old man says perhaps, you see the Greeks were navigators, they used abstract thought to navigate the seas, whereas Indians live in Mountains and plains we are more concrete. You have a point but we need both types of thinking. From then on I loved him. A very interesting idea. Total renunciation.

Things are progressing slowly. I think a year's retreat will be good. I have come to realise that my brother is temporarily insane. Mere greed. My cousins are probably just very stupid. I am far more content now outwith achieving and with more freedom than I have ever known. Plus Mumsie owes me and she pays her debts.

I am not expecting any conflict we cannot handle and when I say we I mean God and all his armies I'll be in my tent taking Tiffin if anyone needs to let me know when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment