Sunday, August 23, 2009

next steps

Today I joing second year Formative Spirituality and Counselling, I have been advised and not for the first time perhaps just to listen for the first few weeks and not to ask any questions. It's a lot harder to regain the cover of Mary Wrigglesworth gentle housewife-knitter crochet artiste after it has been blown, but also very simple. That's the plan.
Then for October a week visit to the Prema Seva Ashram see how many of my kids have survived. The priest is back to building each to their own. This one says they set up schools anyway there's a possibility they could set one up for the Lambadis. For now it's a hostel, they learn to attend western style there and learn to stop being gypsies. But with a Carmelite school and Tribal/Dalit theology now being a force they might be able to recover being gypsies and get a degree. Steady there Dezie, he hasn't come to see them yet. But it's possible now isn't it.
Oh then a quick trip to the Thomist shrines, Chennai, Mylapore I think and then Velankani before hitting the Sri Aurobindo Ashram on 17 October. Colombo and the ten day retreat in Sri Lanka 21 october returning with fresh visa November 1.
I may have to ask Oliver to assist with the handing in of my OCI application. Still waiting upon Zanzibar for some comment, I thought an official letter stating how hard it is to get a birth certificate or a birth certificate something I could translate into Hindi to let the High Commission in London know that I am taking the matter very seriously. I was going to swear then. I think the battle line of Ahimsa will have to be redrawn at beachhead of Thought.
And to be fair I am not physically violent. If I can cut out the swearing then the real battle can begin. Best wander over to Vidayasana something like that the lecture hall for the course. Yeah the priest will want money but peeps in this world of broken dreams and desiderata who doesn't.

1 comment: