Monday, August 31, 2009

Yeah I am a little annoyed with life

So the adviser wasn't just resting on hols near Lisieux. He is now being accused of indirect mental bullying and abuse and yada yada. Apparently the Cousins have by divine right received a direct communication from my mother that she wants them to give only the interest on some of the money she left for me, because otherwise bad things will happen, possibly to do with global warming their reasons change like the weather, which I was glad to hear was bad for them, unless they went to Roumania to spend my money generously on wedding gifts there. I am sure my mother is in heaven and filled with forgiving grace. But as soldier saints are never supposed to ask, what do I get out of all this. Holding out for a surprise U turn from the OIAHE. The senior reviewer returns tomorrow. The last deadline of TVU having been passed 15 days ago she will no doubt give another reason why they can't now investigate. If I were her I'd go for timed out but since I am going to appeal on article 6 grounds against the OIAHE, ah that's the problem when you play politics instead of trying to do your dharma. So Spiritual direction with Jose tomorrow or day after. I shall apply to Delhi for OCI so Ill let Oliver stand down which proves my point if you wait long enough we can all stand down. A bit pissed off with life, but still a little hope. The last Sannyasi class the priests said after during break we just let him talk we listen then forget. So I decided to challenge him harder next period. He talks of a beautiful religious way of living that is relationship with others, and we are in a seminary where authority slams down on anyone who tries to think. He gets away with it because he is very old and is very talented. I have been trying to sort out my next class and explaining the problem to Jose. I shall check out an MA in Syriac at Kottayam. It may be a big city but hopefully less people will have heard of it and I'd hate to bump into a shopper I know in Bangalore. I have resisted the urge to purchase another Kurti, I attribute it all to the prayers merits and graces of Therese and Leonie la Pauvree

No comments:

Post a Comment