Saturday, August 29, 2009

kurti pjs

So finally Fr Jose insists I stop wearing the torn jeans thing he is not buying into the whole I wear a costume. And I purchase two Kurt PJs whitish colour of renunciation and if before I was getting the namaskars now they are certain I am some kind of priest. My main problem though is I now have the desire to purchase another one. They cost 8 quid each 640 rupiyah. But I don't need another one. I really have too many clothes now. This must be how a woman feels all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Back from hols now...
    Surely you will be boosting the local economy by buying another pair. A good thing to do?
    My father-in-law has arranged a family trip to see the uncorrupted body of Theresa of Liseaux (complete with snow whit style casket), when it visits Aylesbury this October I remember you mentioning the 'little flower' to me before but alas the content has departed my mind. Might you refresh my memory and maybe speculate on whar miracles I might expect.
    Mr O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i shall with all me heart, but ill need time i shall return after tiffin with thoughts pointed to heaven, though when the deacon says it here it sounds like toes pointed to heaven, ah we don't tell him you need a laugh in the middle of a qurbana

    ReplyDelete