Monday, August 31, 2009

The Relics are coming

Ollie Ollie Ollie, Aylesbury oh oh oh. Only the most important religious event since the Council of Diamper. I exaggerate not. She is the most beautiful woman well young gel rather who has ever been, generations to come will scarce imagine that one such as her ever walked the earth. Once upon a time when I master the art of time travel I visit her at an Italian Train Station and all I was trying to do Officer was lift her up out of the carriage onto the station but she took it as some student oik trying to carry her orf. It was worth it sir just for the look she gave me. The Princess in Chief of the Legion de Petits. Our commander-in-chief. Ok I am not worthy but that's the whole thing with the Legion, we get the cast-offs the ones no one else wants. Now every now and then I think I should join up with the lioness cub, Leoni la Pauvree. She is like her sister only really camp. She eloped to join the Poor Clares. Then when her family came to visit she showed them her beautiful baby blues the last time adding no one on earth shall see them again, it's a poor clare thing. Within six months she was back home in tears. I thought I was a serial postulant. Leoni is our Patron Saint. As for miracles, the visit of the Relics, and I think you only get an arm and a leg, rest stays in France, has averted wars, it shall end H1N1, you name it. Safest place on earth during a nuclear attack is to be next to the Relics. I found another book of her autobiography, the unabridged version translated from the French version of the 70s. Fell in love all over again I did. Look I know I am not very good with the whole saint thing, but I remain un de sa Legion de Petits, Beau Dezie, mwah mwah. Do you forgive me Ma'am.

No comments:

Post a Comment