Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What do you think

I really want to buy into the whole karmasannyasi ting. Arjuna starts the Gita in a just war to have his kingdom returned from Usurpers from his extended family who had humiliated his wife. He figures pre-philosophically, if I have my own land not under the Kauravas I shall be free. But he realizes then that the land will own him. We cannot be free if we remain bound to things even the good.

My cousins do not appear to believe that they are doing anything wrong. I think they are vampyric carrion pigs. The trigger is simply I need 700 quid to stay on next term and they are saying now that they don't want to entertain the request, and that John the Just is a mental bully for relaying the message to them. I believe the only way this matter will be resolved is for me to confront them in a Trust Court. It may cost a little to set up but they don't have to listen to John. They do have to listen to the judgement of a Trust Court. Although it isn't the best thing to settle a family dispute like this in court usually. I think one settlement should end the matter.

I want a just settlement. I will not conduct myself in a dirty manner. I don't think I have to. If I don't get the money by November I'll come home. If the house isn't sold I have a place to stay and if it is I have money to rent a place till the settlement is finalized. If anyone feels they have a better solution please let me know. But unfortunately I am unable to let the petty greed of people who have far too much go unchallenged.

And that is what is irritating me. Their continued belief that I will do nothing because I would have to pay a solicitor to get an audience at a Trust Court. If I had done this the day my mother died I would have saved myself a small fortune.

And for Our Lady's birthday I intend to purchase a new dark Kurti PJ, unless of course my Syriac textbook arrives by Friday it would probably cost a bit more than a Kurti but it looks a good edition. Robinsons a name you can trust, at least for jam. I was never offended by the gollywog but if Noddy had to let go with grace perhaps there is a lesson there.

So may see some of you in November, else if they pay up under pressure I figure I'll still go to court on my return in March next year. Onam Ashamsegal

No comments:

Post a Comment