Friday, February 26, 2010

And another two weeks looks like we are hitting a matrix node

Well may not be much of a matrix node, but the OIAHE are offering me a provisional judgement within two weeks, not overly impressed with organizations, I guess it's one of those I should think about before answering how very dare you and if they agree with me even partially and offer money that's better than it was before. And if they disagree with me it isn't worse than before. So I dunno. I think that will be 12 March and I should be in Nepal for two weeks I can deal with in while in London I guess.

1 comment:

  1. My translation software has that as

    We hope that can have is more oversensitive to share with us

    You 消化 I wike even if you are just a bored cracker from the Chinese PLA intelligence gaming and Googol cracking division. Now you might mean dude you are over sharing. Or you might be saying very poetically a la a human life is heavier than the earth something along the lines of well yeah. I feel this can be better summed up as
    'Twas brilig and the slythy toves
    did gyre and gimble in the wabe
    All mimsy were the borogroves
    And the mome raths outgrabe

    May you be happy. May you be happy. May you be happy. And you my elusive stranger friend 级上将
    be always welcome here.

    ReplyDelete