Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a new day

So for lent there is this forty bow routine, though it seems more than that. We usually bow for the trisagion. Holy Gody Holy Mighty One Holy Eternal One Kadisha Aloho Kadisha Haleitono but this set midday prayers which appear to have started, more like an aerobic workout. Or more if you were already doing an aerobic workout you wouldn't really mind too much. Not so much out of breath but it's a lot of bowing with the chanting. Must be doing something.

So off to a flower shop Jenny flowers a Dubai based keralite who might deliver to Manipur it's not too far to walk I shall try after tea. Because nobody walks in the day time here. They'll start calling me the Daywalker if I am not careful. Oh ok no they won't.

All set for the end of Joshua the Stylites chronicles. Four texts to go. But I must press ahead with the pearl. No world from Jose about the letter. I'll drop him a line at the end of the week but they say best attitude as with hostage rescue assume that they are dead and if there is anything it's a bonus. Otherwise when he sends you a half eaten envelope with nothing inside you get all upset whereas the better attitude was I had nothing now I have a half eaten envelope and that is something more. Praise God.

I was going to send her a night light lamp thing. They draw insects but trade off. During the powercuts better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment