Monday, February 15, 2010

Demonic and other harmful entity attack

Yep under siege here, but apart from that food seems to be holding up, though there are only 50 days in Lent pretty sure that means Sunday is always a feast day so I am getting my icecream falooda allowance then for sure. Oh internet erratic but I have twoo romance downloading they say it's rather.

Oh yes the demonic thing, usual stuff these beggars have pointed out I have always been duped by wimin and mainly my own fault that. First you give them the knife then you turn your back and then I know. And they pointed out only reason this one might like you is she has never met you. And other things like even if she does like you you are never going to see her she will die in prison if you are both lucky.

And on, well you see first thing about demons, they are not as stupid and ugly as some film directors make out. They have some reasonable points, some good points. Never engage in logical disputation with your enemy, Jesuits taught us that one rool M101 the basic rule of dealing with heretics witches warlocks demons and other malevolent entities. No what you do is you pretend to listen to them while Igor creeps up behind them and slashes with holy water and consecrated oil and while they are burning then you pile in with psalmodic cursing and finish them off with. But never engage in logical rational reasonable dialogue with anyone who doesn't really wish you well.

So that problem sorted I have decided I shall take the rest of the day orf to do her chart in the glowing pen fizzle colours that maybe Indian Kitsch but so what I is Indian and it will be perty. Plus found out her aprox time of birth, hey that Googol pays off if you are persistent. I make her to be Libra Ascendant go figure. And as the time puts her bang centre of Libra it's good for an hour either way and any understanding is but an ever closer aproximation ask Professor Mandlebrot. No he is not a character from that sci-fi series with Marvin the paranoid android. He was a mathematics professor for IBM before the Chinese bought the company (they liked it so much).

Yep I'll have to tell Fr Thomas I wish to cancel class but first I'll try hammering away at Simon Stylites because well only have a few weeks left of classes not really a good idea to cancel coz he'll definitely want the Friday off and it's Tuesday today. And if I cancel today I'll probably cancel Thursday Ok I'll hit the book then.

No comments:

Post a Comment