Sunday, February 21, 2010

Too hot

April is the really hot month they say but with global warming, might be cold in London but it's too hot here. I tend to sleep a lot more it's very oppressive but I can have the fan on all night and no asthma. Just finished watching the Justice League which is great fun but I don't get cartoons if I were the last of the martians I would feel it my bounden duty to go off with the gel at the end of the film maybe it's a martian superhero thing.

Been spending far too much time on line. I am looking forward to London and before that Nepal just try to stay off the computer then. For now I have Alice through the looking glass and some films bit depressing ones and a few pages of Richard and Zala Aldin not as interesting as I had hoped but I think I should be able to manage it over Monday and Tuesday. It's too hot to do anything too serious.

Aha and as it was Sunday I took a falooda. I'll have another one next Sunday or maybe two milkshakes. Now for a meditation I think then prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment