Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some good news I think

Ok I have been emailing a medical doctor epidemiologist and he seems to think that apart from the sideeffects that are known and that it's really not much of an existence in a small cell in solitary for ten years but apart from all that if they gave her a balanced and healthy diet ok bit of an if, and given that she was young and healthy to start with that she shouldn't die necessarily or that she could conceivably live for a while yet.

That's not the good news I just have a feeling that, yeah but that's the thing with hope. But I feel or I want to believe that things will change. Anyway got another parcel together we are up to the first century of names if it continues at this rate it will be a few thousand by her birthday but I assume it will grow exponentially because then it will be a bigger number and either way God will decide these things coz if you push him he really can't say it's out of his hands. With all due respect and all being the supreme ruler of the universe with absolute power don't start with the free will I am saying I don't see how the matter can be entirely out of your hands. So we still trust the big guy. Because it's better to trust him than not to trust him but he seems to want a lot to be taken on trust.

Anyway still feel good got one parcel done I'll send her How to Talk about Books you haven't read. by Pierre I quite liked it in the end it was worth reading. I did a review of King of Kong arguing it was a leitmotiv representation of the stolen US elections. And I think I was quite convincing of course the yanks might kick off just because I haven't actually seen the film, but the distance gives me more perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment