Friday, February 19, 2010

Forlorn Hope

Ok Plan E. No letter came. Usually I'd be slightly worried with the insane hope thing that people are thinking hey isn't this guy a little insane to be hoping. But I figure ok so I got a feeling that perhaps they release her once a year beginning of March it's some kind of legal technicality lawyers live for stuff like that. They'll rearrest but she will be able to leave and send a letter. Ok maynot be her number one priority but all she would have to do is give someone a letter and say could you post this for me. And then she can do her thing and get arrested again.

So I figure I'll get a letter when I return if the visa pans out. For now the six entity team is clearly insufficient. So I have recommissioned a forlorn hope regiment. Some kind of dutch term which is meant to turn the tide. It's definitely what is needed. This is going to take a while. Maybe work on regular presents.

Best thing for me and for now if I completely misunderstood well it's just going to be a little embarrassing and that's that not that bad. If I am right it's more insanely hopeless but still worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment