Friday, February 26, 2010

and one more thing my oriental stranger friend

And if that is cousin steve only grounds for believing that is you are the only member of my family who reads and write mandarin chinese fluently being a professor of Chinese philosophy and all that could you be ever so kind as to drop by http://campaigns.ahrchk.net/manipur/ and sign up for the wedding entourage.

And if it's the fiendish Generalissimo what's holding up the invasion plans dude, I assume you will be setting the prisoners free as part of the hearts and mind programme invading forces now employ. I think the deal was to end AF(SP)A 1958 and I presume if you boys take over Indian Law even illicit emergency powers via the backdoor will no longer apply and even with her being a woman and all hey a deal is a deal. And frankly if she starts changing the goal posts well. A deal is a deal.

You guys get a greater china I get what I want try not to go crazy over there it's not Tibet these people seem a little more aggressive but hey not trying to tell you how to take over a small country on your borders over which you claim traditional patrimony and may conceal vast tracts of mineral wealth oil and gas and not get one UN sanction imposed. Just as quick as you like. Anytime in the next two years is really good for me and my surviving relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment