Sunday, January 10, 2010

B Day

As Derrida pointed out the odd relationship between the spoken and written proclamation, I shall set out soon to the office to obtain some kind of letter of introduction which Fr Jacob hinted he might provide for me, it's more done by hints here, he sort of intimated he could show me the Syriac Creed if I wanted help enunciating but after dinner it's really R&R time and not for enunciation I mean I am a serious Syriac Scholar. So then State Bank of India, and if they say hmm I'll try ICICI and that will be enough banks for one day they are I think in the same building. Not all that certain I need a bank, more want one. Then to the post office to try a registered post to get my degree transcripts sorted at UCL. Then potter about with Syriac and Malayalam. Might be a midday prayer not sure when term starts. Then get that book on Horizons in Syriac Studies from the Library and I have Avatar downloaded and ready to view, now it's cam held but the thing was meant to be seen in glorious 3 D with specs and popcorn and some gel trying to impress that she really likes CGI effects and action films. Then should start composing my next letter to Irom Sharmila. I would be satisfied mind if I got a bank account even another Maestro card that worked more often or if it was swallowed I'd still have a spare. I shall return with news of banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment