Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beards Ants and the personal pronoun

So decided to let the beard free for a while. I am not that good at wet shaving and with cold water it's carving up the features and no need for the mount rushmore effect I am still approaching forty although I really need to change direction or I'll end up hitting fifty soon. Alex did mention fine american ploys for the prevention of ant incursions. Oil in cups and then resting the legs of the bed in the oil cups. I know in my heart it is impossible to prevent ant incursions. I've seen Avatar. I am Vipassana. But still I'll kill a few when I see them traipsing across the computer or forming long lines along the mattress. Yep I get bitten but not that much. Not as bad as mosquitoes and other flying critters. Just have to learn to share. And yes I do know it's all mine, it's all ours as my brother preferred and so how can anyone steal from anyone.

So Fr Dr Jacob seems serious about lessons almost. Yesterday we moved from letter recognition, morphology to the personal pronoun and verb to be and demonstratives and relatives and interrogatives (pronouns). He had suggested a class a week 15 mins. But at the end he said maybe another one tomorrow (today). I think I am set. I'll switch to the revision via Dom Palacios after ten when the library opens. And sometime after 9 I shall head off to the post office to send Irom her next parcel. 1984 and Roots and knots an Indian sex in the city novel for men, but written by a woman. It took the edge of 1984 I can tell you. A few more Malayalam letters.

I have noted today I slipped from 4.30am rise to 5.am rise reducing first meditation (which ends up being only meditation) from one hour to 30 mins. Hey a lot easier to say that if you don't say one hour to a half. Oh and I'll ask someone how to sign cheques here. I think I have a hang of crossing (top left corner) but not sure what all the boxes mean. Ah everything is difficult the first time. Or things become easier after repetition but yeah maybe not all things.

Rick set to return on 26th which gives the Pound oodles of time to recover and looking at the past five day cycle I think it's bouncing back. Compare that with the one year cycle though and it don't look so healthy. Oh well toodle pip. Maybe something on the horizon might just be a cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment