Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Endofanera revisted

Back again
I dunno, I had figured who reads this stuff but then in the night that odd incident with Mrs Miggins recurred. It wasn't that she was all that strange with me, she still chatted and stuff and I don't think I said anything that might have offended her but maybe I did, communication is what is received. But would I have written stuff if I thought people were reading it. And there is that thing where if you search Googol for stuff it can bring up some strange readings from the dark interweb. So I figure. Just do the nonsense the stuff you enjoy here and be done with it.

I quite like visitors in Chinese who write stuff that could be koans according to the translation software and dear old Jenny who wants me to make money by visiting her site and giving her money.

And so long as it's just dem two and occasional family and friends well all for the best. That's what I think. Yeah that should do it.

Now as for phantasies since I have presumably absolute control over those, I am now going to return to bed and practise my padma shree acceptance speech saying why I felt I had to decline the Nobel prize for the discovery of Unobtanium.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir/Madam
    My translation software suggests you were saying

    Thank gives me so the person or household who refuses to move and bargains for unreasonably high

    By which I think you were asking why the move, well I'm glad you asked. Really it's more of an aesthetic nerd reaction to the interweb address. I am no longer at DVK I am at SEERI. I hope this clears up the person/household moving and who has unreasonably high expectations on what the move will bring. I hope I am aware on the more mundane practical level that the move is meaningless. I thank you for your forbearance but don't trust that translation software entirely I don't always make sense in English so who knows what you have been reading if reading is what you have been doing hmm

    ReplyDelete