Sunday, January 3, 2010

Xmas and burning the old man in Goa

So John the Just has a family. They can be nice. Loads of characters and sort of affectionate feuding, not the poisonous kind more of the scrooge and cruella deville but without any malice, we all need someone to joke about. Some really outstandingly beautiful grand nieces though I have given up on marriage to any of the widows in his family. I am looking for a more stupid woman.

I get the whole tourist thing. You gad about look at stuff and then eat really well in exotic places. It was nice having John the Just with he has now locked himself in his house, obviously by accident but the Lacanians among us will know he is probably coming to his limit in terms of entertaining the One so it's good I shall be heading off to Kottayam on Tuesday night. I am not saying I'll never return Xmas is nearly twelve months away so who knows.

Colva beach by night was night, ok I should mention Panaji and Bom Jesus and magick flowering crosses and St Francis Xavier but oops gotta go people the kid here wants to do something useful probably to do with his marriage wedding. Anyway I could ramble on but there'll be time in Kottayam inshallah and if not, tell them I was not unhappy at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment