Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Leech update

So I was a little rushed before but a nice thing about Colva beach is the leech that had burrowed deep and for a while I had thought just curled up and died in my ankle burrowed out and made its escape in the dunes. I was relieved. It might latch on to someone else or it might die in the salt but it's not in me any more. Not sure if this means I will think less on my tribbles. But meditation sessions are happening more frequently and longer. Two sessions today one hour then forty minutes. Well may not be superpsychicsupramental but definitely cruising in spiritual tourist mode. Rick the Healer is all set to transfer all the remainder of my mother's estate to my bank account. Only hitch for now is I don't know the account number but once that is sorted I hope over the next month or weeks then I should have my own money for a while. Then when I head back to England I'll be able to sort something out maybe invest some and send some to a current account from which I can reliably withdraw funds. I also have plans for one hundred dollar bill a fifty pound note and a hundred euro. Emergency papers acceptable in most lands for travel. Be of more worth than an OCI.

So where am I. I think I am heading to Kottayam. I shall awaken tomorrow sometime and by lunch be at SEERI. I might even be able to stay there for a few years though it gets complicated here. The main thing is if I have money I'll find somewhere. John the Just said not to antagonize Rick the Healer but I feel it's best to get the money sorted out now because there is no rush but if I plan to stay in Blighty for only a few weeks then it might turn into a rush.

There was talk of the pettiness of my brother, I think John the Just brought it up as it's last day and he is renovating. Something about Ivan challenging whether what was left in the house was really Mum's chattels, then his wife no 2 the Roumanian phoning say they didn't want any of the stuff as it was all rubbish and then finding out that my brother was cleaning the place out with his roumanian in-law. He prefers to say he cheated his little brother using his superior business acumen.

On that there is a CD of songs singing about the local priest in Colva who raised funds for a school and then bought a place for his mistress instead. The local Catholics are demanding the arrest of the person who reported the priest and caused scandal. I don't belong here with these people. Even John the Just's family who are really nice, friendly, fun and all. They aren't my family. He did suggest maybe you'll come back for next Christmas but I don't want to come back. I came here only because I had no where else to belong. Either I'll find somewhere to belong if only for a little while or I'll keep travelling. It was nice here and hospitable.

I think it's time to take what has not yet been stolen and for Desdichado to ride East at a steady place. I am in no hurry. Bali is the next pitstop, March 10 for two weeks then return to London for Annunciation. But we'll see what Jacob says at SEERI. So long as I don't give any more money to deserving holy priests and their wards and avoid the temptation of widows and orphan annie, ok this isn't going to be easy.

I think my mother should have prepared me better for life in the grown-up world even though I know I can no longer blame my mother especially since she has been dead now for two years, all the same. I really don't see how I am supposed to be anything but a screw-up I am just not prepared for life at all. But then again if you wait until you are ready it's too late.

So Kottayam for now. Downloads, Syriac then Bali and along the way Moksha or something via Meditation and Tai Chi. I think I'll give family a miss for a while. Well gotta be going getting a lift to the station which is always comforting. I shall write copiously once in Kottayam.

No comments:

Post a Comment