Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We are Go

So met with Alex, thank God he was the nice Canadian I met last time, he set me up on the internet as you'll can see, I have begun downloading Avatar which will be viewable in three days or less depends on seeding possibly tomorrow. He is not fussed about downloading films. Oh I should try for Dev D and Dev Deva though I tried for Deepa Mehta's fire water air series and it's not looking good. The Avatar movie is cam corder with german subtitles when they go avatar old school but since John the Just was not going to pay western rates to see a film and then head back home in the dark I'll see Avatar and old school piracy is perhaps retro and all the fashion in Goa. Oh I should write more but am off to prayers. I shall continue after my conversatio with Fr Jacob which I hope will go swimmingly. I did have a minor mishap with one student who insisted I should learn Hindi this being the national language of India. I think I may have suggested he represented the forces of Indian fascism and perhaps I shouldn't spit each time I say the word Hindi adding language of our oppressors, yep I dunno how I managed that on the first day over tea but I need to get some control over the passion. At least I haven't offended Alex yet. Ok time for prayers catch you'll later so far still so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment