Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I had a dream

For the foreseeable to whom it may concern I am based at
St Ephrem Ecumenical Research Institute
(SEERI)
Baker Hill
Kottayam 686001
Kerala

So last night in Goa John gets a call from name very much like the nerdy gel from the Scooby Gang anyway I mistook her for another niece but that aside, well it's on a mobile and it's dark people. So I had a dream about this one recently well in Bangalore sometime. I can analyse it but I think sometimes good to play with dreams. As the Colonel SS Hans Lander my hero ok he isn't real and he isn't heroic but as he might put it, facts can be very misleading but dreams always reveal something meaningful if you know how to read them. So she has after our day out at the Museum left on my top bathroom washbasin a singing stone from a Hindu Temple. Now odd thing is I dreamt we have spoken telephonically before and I mention the whole singing stone thing but she doesn't remember until prompted. It's one of them singing stones like Indie Jones it only sings when it is in its temple in the sacred spot, anyway long story I am not able to confirm or deny or whereabouts. The stone is lost but aren't they always. That's not the main thing or it might be. In fact that part of the dream might be factual because I am certain under the certainty of heaven the second part of the dream isn't, which makes it meaningful only. So that involves sexual positions and a hidden birthmark. Now I won't claim to know what you are thinking. But yes in some ways a recurring dream but in others unique. And unique like genius is an overused rhetorical hyperbole and is so here meant. So briefly the woman insists on face to face conversation instead of the far more manly ahem, but it doesn't end there. She is soon to be married and she divorces her husband because he although she is amazing with the whole face to face conversation well he prefers the more unnatural embraces side of life. Now this isn't her story in terms of facts. But this is my dream.

Anyway offered her a trip to Bali, I have to go for a visa I don't think she will come. What do you have to do to get a nice gel to go with you on an all expenses paid holiday to a tropical island with no strings. I mean what. I mean. Anyway given that I am far better with dream time than reality and although only in theory could I fuck her over and yes I think that is the appropriate term what does outrage her modesty actually mean so what is the point in reassuring her that I will not fuck her over, is there ever any point to it, for whose benefit is the promise reassurance vow troth no my love my dove I will not fuck you over, anyway where was I in dream time. I found myself operating on her when I say I there was a bunch of nurses and docs who seemed to know what they were doing and I was just holding a scalpel. So her heart big oh did I mention she is stacked like a shetland pony but if you tell a woman that she feels insulted and what does that mean anyway possibly one of those image phantasmagoricals that are unique. Anyway it's striated, blunt force trauma causing striations. Bloody mess heart beaten to a pulp. So all I have to do is tell them to close. Which they finally do but only after much meditation. So I have left her to bed rest. I don't think there is any point trying to communicate with her unless of course she comes to Bali anyway I don't got no contact details for her and I think she is quite busy. And now is not the time for her. But if she waits for the right time it will have passed.

So I think what it means is I will return to Goa next Xmas. It's not that the other widows and divorcees are not plentiful even if none of them have taken to me, there is that, well neither has she, but I did have that dream. And Rule 47 no divorcees, well that was before the whole Colva bandh thing. Did I mention priests can rape steal and all sorts but they only get suspended and put on administrative leave if they question the immaculate conception or the authority of the pope. So screw Rule 47.

Anyway hope to get sorted with internet access this evening maybe. For now off to the main road to find a sweet shop. Then evening prayer at 7.30 then meal then meeting with Fr Jacob. So far so good.

Oh and of course if the Scooby gel had contacted John and spoken to me on first day of my Goan visit then obviously be far less but the whole just missed, it's the singing stone that is lost and can never be returned but we take as the impossible task, yes I know what is going on here, in that I know I have no idea what is going on here and very probably nothing at all.

Tally Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment