Monday, January 18, 2010

Fiduciary Duty and the Emperor of Torgovia

A dramatic midnight intervention from His Beatitude the Emperor of Torgovia to whom his Torglyn will forever be grateful. When anyway I feel better. Basically the Emp suggested things aren't all that bad just using common sense and the internet people have to have some level of decency which is enforceable. So instead of swearing at them I sent an email to be forwarded about fiduciary duty one of the more noble concepts of the law, then mentioned some of the more basic duties of a trustee and finished with a formal allegation of theft and fraud.

Will it make a difference. Might give them some sleepless nights. It depends how bent they are. A true villain now doesn't care. He figures drag it out as long as possible. If I die then the redress ends with my death. And if you choose you can drag these things out for years. Basically you have make a decision cut your losses and leave or drag things out. Once you go past a certain point it becomes so expensive you might as well see the thing through to the bitter end. Once my cousin said to my face that if I got a lawyer I wouldn't get any money the lawyers would I hope I made it clear to him then if the lawyers got involved it would be to bankrupt them. And they have enough money to pay for all the lawyers and return what's owed to me, though it might indeed bankrupt them. And what do I want with money.

I clearly haven't had much need for it these past few years. One of the more irritating taunts of those ignorant evil beasts. We'll see then. My guess is they will continue to ignore me. An officer of the court is not supposed to collude with dishonesty but if they choose their solicitors the same way they choose their financial advisers, as the sweet lil black gel sang it, it's gonna be harder than I thought but that need not be a bad thing now hmm.

Now that is from the end of Avatar and its ilk, you offer your adversary a chance to end things outwith further bloodshed, and when they say no never you reply I so hoped you'd say that. No smugness but this isn't about money. That much the Lacanians got right.

No comments:

Post a Comment