Thursday, January 14, 2010

Money

It's definite. If definitive were the ultimate virtue then Money would be supreme or is it. I had predicted the rupee would hit 74.6 at close of business today and it is now trading at 74.48 so I guess I was wrong, except a little earlier it had made 74.58 before dipping a little. Depends how you look at the graph. Looking at a five day graph it still looks like a hesitant step back before climbing. So by Friday's end it should be at 76 rupees to the pound. The only difference is it's a Muslim prayer day. This is where butterfly wings matter. And technically money is definite but it's really how you spin the data afterwards.

Galileo Galilei had predicted that Aristotle was wrong and falling objects did not fall through space at different speeds in direct accordance with their weight. He argued that they would fall at a constant speed regardless of mass. Yet when he performed his experiment by throwing out different weighted objects from the Tower of Pisa they did not fall at the same time the lighter ones arrived a split second later than the heavier ones. So although he had proved Aristotle wrong his opponents argued that he hadn't proved his theory right either because a split second is still a split second.

I lost about 200k to my cousins well that's what they now have of mine so that's definite. My brother he took 56k for definite. The house got sold and I have at present not nothing. I think it's a thousand rupees in my Catholic Syrian Bank a/c for definite.

Paul the Mill Hill Missionary buggered off with about 2.5k. And Jose the Syro Malabar Carmelite took around 1.5k which was converted to 36k rupees. But small pertooties we agree. So long as I don't get more advice on what I should be purchasing now. Apparently it would make sense for me to purchase my tickets to Nepal. Oh wow you see I must just be incredibly stupid and thoughtless not one to plan or prepare. It's not like I used to purchase tickets to the Garden a year in advance oh actually I did do stuff like that oh then it must be that I have only 1000 rupees in the Bank and yet if I could bank some of the advice I have been getting.

Do I look bovvered well obviously not sure if that Vipassana stuff actually works. Never mind I have resorted to old fashioned Roman Caflickism and demanded vengeance from a vengeful God who really loves us unconditionally and will send us to hell if we break any of a long list of what might be considered minor violations and then do not confess them with contritition and satisfaction to one of his priests following the Irish Celtic protocols before we abolished their Church Rite. At least the Syriac is going well for now.

Having reviewed the figures. Women of loose morality are slightly more dangerous to my financial health than Holy Roman Catholic priests supporting good causes but significantly less dangerous than members of my family. Cousins being more dangerous than brothers. I think I shall set up a phantasy league table I think that will be quite destressing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment