Wednesday, December 30, 2009

a bit annoyed

So priests eh. Fr Jose has offered personally to refund the 700 pounds extra provided to DVK. They kicked me out of my room early but his story is they don't give refunds and he has already given them all the dosh. Doesn't completely make sense. I could press him for accounts. But it looks like I was too aggressive in my attack on his colleague and it wasn't that much money. I have asked him to find out if he could get any mail that might have been sent. But even that seems a lost cause. I will not give him any more money and I try now for SEERI.

SEERI have offered me a month or less which is more than enough time to get an admissions letter to start in April which he says is essential and if he can get a letter for that date suits me well enough. I'll return to England in March get a transcript from UCL and he wants a transfer document from the last university I attended I think I'll give him one from Greenwich luckily I have attended a fair few universities in my time but I think a transfer is usually when you transfer not when you attend loads of them and then decide to attend another one. But technicalities. Trick is not to fall out with him for the two years of the visa. Then the Lebanon for another degree or licenciate or something, and then Roma for an STD. No Catholic serious about Syriac should be outwith one. It may stand for something like Doctor of Sacred Theology but it will mean for me Syriac.

So I commend two things to you first Hellboy 2 and sugar cane juice (one million flies can't be wrong) especially when mixed with ginger and lime). So my apologies for attacking Hellboy 2. Guillermo please forgive me. It was after reading Love Eat Pray by Elizabeth Gilbert that I achieved del Toro enlightenment. No need to do exercises or visit Bali or Rome though I intend to do that too.

For three reasons, for picking Luke Goss you remember the Goss bros, must be 80s rock pop idols. The act of singular genius. Luke Goss sums up in his life, both the last of the elf princes, a mirror of the Fallen One's son who is Hellboy. On that alone Guillermo you excelled and you could have rested. Then there is a duet between Hellboy and Abe effing genius. It starts with Vivaldi and then moves on to Neil Diamond I think but it's just an act of genius. Not to mention casually being drawn into a world of phantasmagoria but fused effortlessly in modern america even when it's in Eire.

My apologies I have sinned and outraged the modest genius of Guillermo Del Toro. Hellboy 2 is a must see film it reveals the zeitgeist of our age of fallen heroes. If Sam Raimi had done it I should not have need Liz Gilbert's magickal text to reveal it to me, Gilbert's is Mills and Boons idiot guide to spirituality for the spiritual tourist or armchair magician and I commend them all to this house.

So I will have to return soon, restock compose myself get a new mouth gum teeth protector thing and a box and get back into the Far East. I love you all madly. And final piece of advice. Not a good idea to trust priests with money, or things they could use for sex if you thought that they wouldn't. Hmmm. I should perhaps have known though.

No comments:

Post a Comment