Saturday, September 5, 2009

And finally

So TVU presented their completion of procedures letter to me by email which I have now forwarded to the OIAHE the Government Quango Ombudsman that ensures fair play for students. The strange thing gentlemen, is that I am making an appeal now very simply because nobody wants to read the whole story, and Homo postmodernus has an 8 second attention span, stay with me, on an Article 6 violation of my fundamental inalienable rights as un citoyen d' Europe. So my case rests on whether the University suspended my student status withdrawing all priveleges for 18 months for a very serious allegation towit major breach of the student code and failed to provide me with an opportunity to hear the case against me and present a defence at a duly constituted tribunal within a reasonable time. The University in their final completion of procedures letter appear to confirm that is what they did. Now they have decided to comment on my preference for profanity in my correspondence with them. Amusing as this may be, the chief legal officer seems to admit the charge. So I forwarded the email to the senior reviewer at OIAHE acting per pro the Deputy Ombudsman as this is currently on appeal to them. What will be of interest to those with a canon law bent or interest in office politics, is why they will refuse to consider the case now. It looks like they have already done some sort of deal but not on paper, I tend to feel that deals like that won't amount to much. There is no reason to stick your neck out for a minor official of a new university. But let's see. I can still appeal to the Company Secretary.

Oh the consequences if I am right, Article 6 violation is that I should be compensated, or the Prema Seva Ashram should receive compensation. I refused the 1500 pounds course fees plus legal costs offered without prejudice by TVU, and I always understood if it's without prejudice they shouldn't then refer to it again but there you go. If OIAHE offer me that I'll take it and then proceed with the complaint to the BPS. But I'll ask for the delay to be taken into account so either interest or the cost of the course at an alternative British University pushing it up to 3-4k and then some money for disappointment vexation and distress as my profanity in the correspondence surely displays. I don't think they'll be able to offer loss of earnings during the suspension but if you don't ask you don't get.

The senior reviewer has for now merely ignored my last request because TVU missed another of their deadlines to respond. I got the CoP the day she returned from her hols so I am assuming she pressed them to send me something. The model of the petulant widow and the unjust magistrate holds good for prayer and other things.

As for the cousins, I don't tink vampyre carrion pigs is really a title I want to give those overcome by the invincible illusion. Though I am drawn to the Scotist view of Haecitas defining inviduality. Scotus argued Aquinas misunderstood Aristotle in making matter the prime cause of individuation i.e. matter outwith form. The difference between individuals becomes one of quantity of matter in essence. Haecitas is undefined, but has a mystic justness to it. The individualness of an individual is essentially their thisness. Apart from that Uncle John has agreed to provide a bridging loan. If the boys here get my OCI I can afford to stay in Injia on my share of the house sale. And after next term I am keen to try for Kottayam Seeri and improve my Syriac. Widows are all well and good but I'll never find one by waiting. Much more likely to find one when researching some document in its original Syriac.

No comments:

Post a Comment