Thursday, September 24, 2009

perambulations

I am fairly certain I have embraced the gift of my insanity. I have listened again to the recording of Irom Sharmila Chanu and realize she too has embraced insanity. There was this scene from Charlie's Angels the modern one not Farah Fawcett where they do something similar and manage to link up mid air.

Not to worry total insanity is just like mystic experiences or Siddhis, meant to be ignored. I shall press ahead with the Syriac key is little and often. Just keep digging deeper and deeper until I am surrounded by Syriac, once I start breathing in the dust and seeing Syriac letters mysterious appear and disappear when strangers converse then I shall be ready for mystagogical Syriac. For now it's more memorize and write vocab lists.

Now I think night train is set for October 4 which is a Sunday. I make Khazipet on October 5 Monday when Paul Father offered me Stephen the Orphan as a guide. I respectfully declined don't trouble him I had said. I think I am better off with cash and a British accent. Then I had asked Paul Father to book me a sleeper train to Chennai from 12-15 October. If he hasn't got around to it then I'll just catch a bus to Chennai after a week or so. Then I'll take the coastal train to Velankanni, say sorry and all that to Our Lady, then I get to Park Guest House Aurobindo Ashram Pondicherry I like them they sound like hippies. I think getting hazy but I have a ticket to travel flight to Colombo on 21 October. Now haven't been able to confirm but not sure how important it is, you used to be able to get a visa to india from Kangy i think it is anyway the deputy embassy or the Embassy. I think they may have farmed it out to a private company like they do in London. In which case I submit it in Colombo have photos and an ATM card. Then back to Chennai November 1 night train to Bangalore November 2.

That's a point. With an extra tenner that's 8000 rupees woah. Now the only thing holding me back for the tykes is luggage space.

Oh and I sent another communique off to the OIAHE, they are supposed to be getting me some money for the tykes instead they want to give me extra reading materiel on the possible remit of a court of second instance if there is anything that can motivate a man to hit the Syriac Grammar it's some bint called Madame Gogol Gormenghast telling me that it's really important I learn more how bureacracies works please see our on line library.

Oliver I shall write to you shortly I think but I will say nothing new it is just for you to know that I am as serious about the things I am serious about but as Adorno put it, nothing is ever that serious even the life and death struggle of the woman I have the thing that thing the thing thing for.

No comments:

Post a Comment