Wednesday, September 30, 2009

just when life was

I think I just had a simon and garfunkel moment and even if it isn't the first it's been a long while since the last. I just regained a friend. Not so much regained as realized I hadn't lost the friendship, wow on a high. And if I am wrong don't disabuse me with the truth.

I was going to curse and slander the mission priest but ah who cares. The kids won't be around for a week. I'll do my Syriac and avoid going with Father Jose to the CMI schools my heart is too small to love any more kids, and I've only brought 160 bars of chocolate, though I now have 150 books and 150 pens.

What else. Oh that Onil geezer raised an eyebrow at my sending book gifts to Sharmila Chanu via the hospital. She had said in the past they don't always pass things on to her. But I send them registered. The nice chappie at Indian Mail Service says I could send it speed when anyone could sign or registered when only the name on the address can sign. So I figure these are political acts, it's not that I want her to have a copy of the Little Prince or Sr Francoise's doll book. It's that I have receipts and they have to make a decision about what to do with the parcels as they arrive. I am in some ways making amends for the western capitalist ewil of the book club.

Call me a Syriac Scholar or call me a termite. I got a good feeling going on.

So tiny cold, but in good weather and even bad weather here is pretty good, the cold should clear. Yep thank you for that whoever you are. Is it only you who hides behind them all in the shadows my lover.

Now back to Syriac. Ask for anything today the vibes are good. Trust me I am a termite syriac scholar.

1 comment:

  1. do you want to study in abroad today or in the next intake. we are the best and top rated study abroad consultancies in india with good visa assurance.we help you in filing the f1
    overseas education consultants in ameerpet
    visa for you in very less time. we are also help you with information needed to apply for the college university.

    ReplyDelete