Monday, November 2, 2009

Change of plans

Fr Jose still seems keen for me to say. Though he doesn't have to live with me so. Anyway total cost of staying at DVK till Spring next year 700 quid. Might cost another 500 quid to take a couple of weeks in Sri Lanka though I have no idea how much hotels and stuff are. And if Sir Joseph goes along with me I am sure it will all be fairly reasonable. Talk of the Bishop of Jafna and an orphanage. And what with my being an Orphan well. If it happens be good and if not I have maestro card which works occasionally. Bit like John Waynes' gun hand in El Dorado it only fails at key moments so that more wondrous adventures might unfold.

Nothing much else for now. Apparently Fr Jose is into Christian Vipassana. Oh and how could i let it slip. I managed my first 4.am rise. The plan to wait until the pain kicks in also sort of works. I think I have become used to the position so today managed 1 hr ten minutes. Anything over an hour is solid. And I want to try and ease into the padma asana. I might settle for the ardha padma if only because my right leg is a bit gammy, an old cricketing injury I don't like to talk about it.

What else. Enough for now. I must get my transcripts ready for posting to SEERI. After that we see. Oh well not back to blighty for the winter. Though things could change.

No comments:

Post a Comment