Friday, November 6, 2009

The ents are going to war

Tis the eve before battle and all is calm. I could have gone with all they have done is awakened a sleeping dragon and filled it with a terrible resolve but I was on my way to purchase Tsu's Art of War, might go for the one outwith the explanatory notes there is something sordid about explaining poetry, either read it and love it or don't.

I had thought I was angry with the missionary priest. But who cares slimy little injun, his problems are a different duck pond. My cousins sent me a polite letter confirming that they hadn't actually raised my allowance from 325 pounds a month to 450 but they really were meaning to get around to it by the end of the month. They had sent 500 pounds in full and final settlement of all the costs I have had since my mother's death and they pointed out that from the sale of my own assets I would get 200,000 pounds so run along and stop bothering them.

Gentlemen do we really care how much money the forced sale of my own fixed assets brings me. No we wants to know how much damage a trial lawyer can bring with 100k. And the beauty of it, is it's also scorched earth policy. If he can take away their family home the way they took mine from me, I will try to meditate from now so that I can view success or failure in this enterprise equanimously.

I am trying to notice my sensations, there is something stirring under the calm, so long as it's not the evil that never sleeps and if it is I watch observe equanimously until it too comes into full existence and then ceases to be. I regret I will never learn how to be poor, truly how to poor, until I have no money. It cannot be faked. And until I have no money, it is not advisable for people who want to keep their money to dismiss me so casually.

However if they settle or decide to come to the table, it just drags things out longer. What this scenario needs is forceful interventions from a trial lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment