Sunday, November 22, 2009

more on chocolate wars

Now one doesn't wish to complain to Indian Mail Service employees but your man charged me over 600 rupees to send a couple of books to Ollie and Vinnie because he really didn't have stamps to send them by ordinary mail ok, but then he charges me a paltry 52 rupees to send the registered delivery to Irom and he did mention packaging looks dodgey mate I doubt it will make it you won't complain will you and I had said foolishly of course not.

So to avoid fretting, for what is meant to happen heppens and what is not meant to happen, duss not heppen.

Who knew Nestles only took over Cadburys in one of the parallel universes I flit to on occasion. In this universe unless I have flitted again, they may be planning to purchase Cadbury's but using Hershey's as a cover because of anti-trust laws. Then the knowledgeable person says they will concentrate on the chewing gum empire and give Hersheys all the chocolate, no no no no nOOOOO NOOOOO.

That would be far too confusing. What am I supposed to like Hershey's kisses now. Is it ok to eat them is it no longer disloyal because maybe they will be using Galaxy anyway. This must be how disgruntled tribals feel when the new missionary says yep dress in the old ways it's no longer considered obscene, bring in the statues of the old gods they aren't devils merely the Holy Spirit working with your ancestors in diverse ways, and calling me Margory. Except chocolate working on a bodily stomach level well the betrayal is far deeper.

And I am beginning to get more and more irritated with the priests I don't know very well asking me about my plans when must I leave their country will I not get another visa. For God's sake I am British, I am practically and for all intents and purposes a white person, if I want a visa I shall get one, if I get a better offer to tour round Indonesia for a few years with a local princess lady boy who wants me to invest in his/her new dragon boat bi'ness well I might consider that too, but I am not being thrown out of this godforsaken ok no need to overreact. But for God's sake. I am the one with the attractive passport still, the empire hasn't completely crumbled, it's not like it's a passport for the Ottoman Empire, or Xerxes the Iraqi. This one has gotta be good until the end of the Mayan Calendar and Yahoo suggests Thailand is a good spot for the immediate if you are interested in playing the currency game. I would but I don't understand the wooools.

No comments:

Post a Comment