Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I woz gonna do a lotta tings but instead I shall do other things or not do things with a purpose

I recall my Dad telling me once over a space race thing. The Americans always boast before hand what they will do and if they fail everyone laughs. The Russians do it and then make the announcement. Damn sneaky Ruskis I said or something like. And he said well I think maybe it's a better way to live. I hadn't realized you could say nice things about the Ruskis then and that the Americans weren't poifect. But they said they were.

So nope not going to give blood. They give me such hassle and it gets embarrassing. I could not mention any illness but then if I say anything the chappie worries about his insurance. You mean to say you took a pint of this man's blood after he had given you a full medical history, what kind of quack are you, we sent you here to keep you out of trouble but you couldn't even manage. And if they say something like after a long argument ok take half a pint from him. You calling me half-pint. So not going nope even though it's next door.

Star gazing clouded over and this is Bangalore what they term a city here, light polution. It would need to be the end of the worlde for me to see the light show in Bangalore. And why do these places need so many security lights. I could spot Orion ok dead ahead. But in Nellikuduru if you avoided the security light part the stars twinkled, zillions of them. Managed 20 mins of sukhom asanaed meditation then went to bed and skipped Qurbana and Breakfast.

So now getting ready for tea time. I have some pure ghee sweets as a backup energy source. Gonna press ahead with the Syriac. I may photocopy the W Syriac book of stories. Though I have far too many books. Some meditation and press ahead with completing the idiots guide to Savitri, that was a find. Can't think of anything else I should be doing. Yeah still keeping in touch with the Tai Chi all these places have nice rooftops where you don't get bothered. And as I mentioned to Dendo the notebook may cost a bit up front but internet access is free here because of wi-fi college links, when the electricity works of course. You have to be right next to a Government building if you want electricity guaranteed 24 * 7, like the auxilliary Bishop of Delhi for example.

If I do meet that Bish in Sri Lanka I must ask him about the Tamil refugees purely out of curiosity I am not judging here and I mustn't call him a lying bastard. Though if I don't meet him I hope my place at the Queen's hotel is confirmed soon I may write again on the ruse of asking for discounts on the a la carte menu of the hotel restaurant for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment