Monday, November 23, 2009

We are a Decidor

So decided to try the Maestro on Imagination see if I can walk away with lead singer, and not sure whether drums or some kind of guitarist but might do that tubular bells things yep basically all the parts and backing vocals like Hey Ya. Anyway once I have a white book it's gonna take days probably just to learn how to open the thing. You probably have to stroke the spine like a Harry Potter thing. And there is some strange ritual you have to do every month involving draining the battery and then recharging to full. Sounds a bit like hard disk defragmentation. And I must learn to take it places and try not to lose it. But how could a man forget to take his average white mac book it's not an umbrella. And to avoid sounding smug about anything because the universe and god is always listening. It's raining here too. A monsoon just kicked off I could here it and I lost now the fourth umbrella I purchased. I was going to get another one for Kandy anyway.

Oh yeah I am pretty sure the last parcel to Sharmila Chanu wasn't sent registered. In fact in may not have been sent. Man was well dodgey and the cost is far too low compared with the other receipts. But I have realized it doesn't matter. I am certain that there are things in life which do matter otherwise why live. But I am also certain the contingencies in themselves are not the matterable.

But I must also think of something for Xmas to send her. Something light oh I'll run a check on iron women maidens there was a pop group but was there never an iconic figure apart from Lady Thatcher but who knows maybe she'll like the iron lady of england. Toodlepip. I feel refreshed now, the end is in sight or as some prefer, the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment