Saturday, November 28, 2009

Films

In the absence of a film companion I have taken to internet productions. They take forever to load by I have time can do Syriac sentences or me washing or meditate. Riese which appears to be some kind of cyberpunk sci fantasy something to do with Norse mythology too and she has a wolf. Ten minute episodes I can wait for the next one. And Gollum the missing days which was rather well done, if they could have got sir and vigo it would have been amazing and the pop singer's daughter oh and the elf but still damn fine production and only cost $5000 to make I wonder what they spend the other 150 million on because if they can do that with 5000 maybe they should think about ending leprosy just a suggestion because it's a rather good film. In the process of viewing spiderwoman the comic adventure free for a while, free sounds good. And I hope to rope in someone in Goa to see Avatar I saw the trailer looks like standard sci-fi blockbuster what Xmas was made for plus overeating and sweets, maybe even something alcholic to drench the pastries in or the equivalent they have these milk based cake type sweets yep haven't had some for a while you can tell trying to let my body know who the boss is around here. Or at least put in an appearance though now I know what the local SI of police feels like. Them Watchowski boys have done a film with a korean song singer but that's more for back home maybe I'll get it on video one day. Plan is to finish Ch 23 of Robinsons tonite and press ahead tomorrow because its Sunday and if you aren't in the mood for Syriac Sentences they can go quite slowly but they offer the same advice if you have a stitch (on cross country running) or find yourself journeying through hell, keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment