Friday, November 27, 2009

It may not take that much to please me yet I am pleased

I have now entered the cosmic supernal light side of the interweb not known to Googol and Yahooh and their confederates. All I had to do well after doing all the other things, was to paste special or its equivalent then it seems to display ok unless you need to have the fonts installed first. But on the invisibility thing. I mispelt Sharmila as Sharmlia when searching and found five up to date sites with postings on November. She is looking quite frail.

So having made my debue in the most glorious supernal interweb unvisited by search engines I think I'll revert to Syriac sentences from Robinsons. Still have 9 chapters to go and about ten days before Lanka. Nearly finished Galileo's daughter which is really a good read. Not really about church and science but yes about people and politics and daughters things close to my heart. Ah but there are many versions. I did like reading the transcript of the trial. Classic Canon Lawyer style they ask questions in Latin in the third person. When did he come to Rome and How did he come. And Galileo's replies in Italian. I came on such and such a day and I was brought on a litter.

Did he come of his own volition or was he summoned and if he was summoned why was he summoned. I was summoned by the Holy Office I believe since publication of my book was simultaneously banned by the Holy Office that...

Plus ca change when I think of Irom Sharmila though this time we have changed roles, I still hope I wasn't one of the inquisitors but as creepy and evil as they are I can't help admiring their canonical style. So the battery says anything from 9 to 5 hours when I check but since I charge in once a day and leave her switched on all day sometimes sleeping then it's also 24 hours. Managed to work the lock on the door now a few priests have shown an interest in the average white mcbook so now they probably all know I have the most beautiful computer in all of DVK. I'll not be leaving them with any largesse though the two kids who work in the Cafeteria Manju and Satya, satya means truth and Manju is possibly a tamil word for something beautiful, well cute as buttons even if Satya is a bit of a brat. They look about 12 though they are probably 15,000 years old and belong to an esoteric Shaiva cult.

If there is a 3D puzzle of the Taj Mahal at Landmark when I return for the Meerabai I'll send it to her as well if only for her to pass on. Best have a stab at a meditation now before tiffin. Oh and I got in touch with that font place already had the fonts but still can't see nothing. Though I sent them an email asking about the different dialects of aramaic because nothing much in search engines and i gotta reply saying one of their translators would get back to me, americans can be quite polite and helpful now. Damn fine stuff on this interweb. I am looking forward to some travels. I remember when travelling last looking forward to coming back. Impermanency eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment