Saturday, November 7, 2009

phoney wars

On reading Sun Tsu's numinous poetry and after writing down the bones of the casus belli it seems that I have no casus belli, which can be a little embarrassing if you have assembled a bunch of hawkish war generals baying for blood, no casus belli, no justum bellum. I shall practice living equanimously and purchase some type of applemac computer. Check out the baby dragons and the tooth temple, that can't be where the tooth fairy lives but one can dream until one sees it. So stand down as you were. How very embarrassing.

I think that's the position. I no longer have a house. But I have 200k. And the Trust will continue to provide me with some kind of interest payments on what I must stop calling my money. A careful man if he watched his breath could make it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment