Monday, November 16, 2009

I dunno

Feeling quite uncomfortable now at DVK and it's not just a case of the runs for which I blame the baby pigeon poo. Some of the priests are being a bit friendly and some unfriendly. A room overlooking the lake of the tooth temple for a couple of weeks should have me sorted. I finally took a look at the Government OCI website. There was an email help thing given so I emailed asking for help. I also passed the details onto jessie the advocate but if she can't really use a computer then it's one of those email addresses people have so that they can sound modern and professional it's like some businesses have ansaphones not so that you can leave messages that will be dealt with more to show that they care. Everything sort of happens together in life, I think life is a sham or a con or something, it just doesn't make sense and then at other times things happen just a little bit too neatly.

Read Arundhati Roy, god is she depressing. No wonder the injuns don't like her. I have the odd feeling she is probably telling the truth and this is not the country to be in come the revolution. Best hang on to that EC British passport for now then.

I have decided to think like a missionary priest. I shall divert the 350 quid I was going to give to SEERI in January and put it down as half paymentish on the average mac white book which apparently is now in stock. I shall endeavour every day to try an ATM just to see if the Maestro is still working and I hope next week purchase the new love of my life. Now if I had it or something like it then I should already have made the OCI application not that that is that important but you can see for mundane matters it's a lot more use than a professor of law advocate with connections to the Immigration Czar. Plus I could be playing LOTRO. And I am sure I will need to write essays and stuff more essays in the first term of the MA.

All I have to get planned now is a train ticket to Goa on my return from Sri Lanka. I might be missing something but there you go. Might as well return to meditation and private Syriac studies, at least it will keep me out of trouble. If the ATM does work this week I'll try get two tickets for the Alchemist (Coelho new production) I can worry about who to take once i get tickets. That's me done and I pretty convinced I don't want any new or powerful insights from meditation or freaky siddhis which will probably mean that I will get them so I figure if I hold out the possibility that I might get them then I still won't, or at least maintain the tension of holding these two opposing beliefs at the same time which in itself is an insight and therefore resolves the conflict. But

No comments:

Post a Comment