Thursday, November 26, 2009

Where did you put my socks

So I sounded the conch of the Lord KRSN and if you ever saw Valkyrie all the troops are assembled ready for action, and then they get the report, sorry about that looks like a false alarm. So yeah now I can use the Open Office or Neo Office but the thing is now each time I look up on the menu bar of the Office document I can clearly see two P signs one with an arrow to the left and one to the right for text flow. I think I shall try and figure out where all the letters are and then how to put vowel points. I think things are far easier to find if you deliberately try to hide them, if you try and put them helpfully in places where you think I will look first I will never find them for why would anyone look in the obvious places first if you were looking for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment