Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trust none

I like broken humanness. Power and the Glory summed up the Caflick Church. A church of sinners, underpinned by a theology of failure. All the pomp the bells and smells, the impressive liturgy, trumpets, and gold frocks, that's misdirection. There was a Danny Boyle or someone like him fil'm called Priests, and at the end, the self-righteous repressed homosexual priest is ignored by the flock of the lay faithful standing with the Host raised, as we claim standing with the Mshiha, Ta'eb, Our Lord and Our God whom he has summoned. Then out of the crowd the abused girl whom he had tried to help and failed, comes to him to receive and they break down in sobs and hug and the film ends. All the rest is misdirection.

Just like getting a place at table, our orders are to seek the lowest seat and wait for when the room is packed for the Master to say come higher friend, no not that high. Mutatis mutandis I don't think our orders are to sue anyone. Damn it though I know this is but a temporary sensation which will arise and then cease to be, and then another one will replace it baying for blood for vengeance for death to my enemies who dares who presumes.

I think the best thing is to take a nap, eat another pure ghee lado only 90 rupees for 1/2 kg they ripped me off in Chennai Central Train station no really. And then a meditation then lunch and a visit to the Mall to purchase GG's Power & Glory and take a shufti at the Macair and the Average Mac White Book to see who wants to come home and live with me.

Hey I can edit these things. Yes I wanted to mention I think I may have scared the pigeons away. If it's the change in my vibratory awareness maybe it's one thing, but it may also be that they have twigged I am back to stay for the present. Though if only they knew I was leaving within a month. Bit like Vipassana, the pigeons should have been more equanimous, stay in the present, observe for all things will change, this too will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment