Monday, December 14, 2009

Busted

rySo I come back from a hard day at the embassy and Mrs Miggins says oh so you wrote about Kandy Cottage and me and I say nah must be one of the reviews you are very popular. But the thing with a thoughtful daughter with the leg thing, I was only watching GI Joe Rise of the Cobra you gotta be careful with the geeky types especially if they also minor in tactical weaponry. I was a little embarrassed too tired to be shocked and then I realized my failsafe. I am like Sri Aurobindo in output. If I was born with a natural superpower it would be CON. T.O.E. which is not just a rude word en portugese. Let the enemy capture me combined with my low pain threshold I will sing like a canary. It will keep their intelligence agents tied up for the duration of the war. Every time they ask me a question I volunteer more information which leads to more questions more information. I mean did I say anything terrible. Thing is don't re-read that way I maintain plausible deniability and I have my visa so mission accomplished and Hell Boy II is being downloaded but the signal always fails sometime in the morning stopping the download but no matter apres petit dejeuner download speed is always faster and there is no safety en francais because of automatic translation software and no one else I know understand Syriac or Meiteilon for which there is no common translator available. Ah I write loudly it's not the most damning thing I've done and I still got fed and a pudding so. Pity I am only staying till the end of the week then. Just when things were beginning to get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment